Today I wanted to do a little gratitude list as this has been quite a week…
- Difficult and enlightening conversations around privilege, cultural appropriation, respect and intent. This deserves much attention, probably in a separate post (or a hundred separate posts), but I’m thankful that I can have these conversations with my friends & family, and even a few strangers, all while being respectful.
- Reconnecting with friends that I haven’t talked to much lately. Just yesterday, I got to reconnect with several folks online and even via text/phone calls.
- #marchmeetthemaker on Instagram has been SO.MUCH.FUN and I feel like my engagement has been higher than ever! So thank you all for your likes & comments. I truly want to create a community and I love to hear from you!
- Sunshine. It rains a lot here and that means we don’t always get to see the sun. But this week, I feel like we’ve had lots of sunshine and that lifts the spirits after a long winter!
- Laughter. Between my husband being goofy and my friends cracking me up, I was laughing so hard yesterday that my chest hurt! I think it was overdue!
So there’s my super quick, 5 things I’m thankful for today. What are you thankful for? Feel free to share in the comments or on social media!
~Sending you all the love!